We are looking for a Stores Administrator to manage our stock and request to purchase stock based on our projects and company’s needs.
Store Administrator responsibilities include tracking stock, overseeing stock audits and maintaining reports of request for purchases and pricing. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times, as well as ensuring that all projects, sites and clients receive correct products.
- Maintain quality systems to ensure safe and accurate stock control to ensure traceability of all product, product history and correct product loaded against orders.
- Ensure all inventory transactions are captured inside the appropriate stock control system in a timely manner that meets and/or surpasses the expectations of the team. Reporting issues and inaccuracies in databases.
- Inwards and Outwards Stock systems Data Entry Maintaining a quality system to ensure safe and accurate stock control
- Processing orders from the relevant systems.
- Daily Reconciliation of Inwards and Outwards Product and Damages. Ensure substandard and inaccurate product information is accurately documented, recorded and reported through to the appropriate people. Ensure corrective action is followed through to completion
- Organize, pack and queue stock in a timely manner. Liaise with Manager and ensure that inaccurate stock information is investigated and fixed in a quick and efficient manner
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track dispatches and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily dispatches)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
- Working knowledge of stock management software
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Client liaison abilities.
- Time management skills
- Decision making abilities
- Ability to prioritize, deadline orientated, attention to detail, accuracy and conciseness.
- Basic computer skills
- Proven work experience as a Stores Administrator, Inventory Administrator or similar role
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Relevant Stores/ Administration/ Warehouse Qualification
Applications close on the 19th July 2019 at 14:00pm
All applications are to be sent to the HR Manager with all relevant supporting documents ( all applications received without the supporting documentation will not be considered)
Kindly note that should you have not received any response by the 29th July 2019, you should consider your application as unsuccessful
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: R10,000.00 to R12,000.00 /month
- Stores and Warehouse Administration: 3 years (Required)
- Certificate (Required)
- Johannesburg, Gauteng (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Preferred)