What will you be doing?
You will provide stock assistance, general administration and support within the warehouse.
As Warehouse Assistant you will: –
- Picking and packing
- Cross checking orders
- Making sure the warehouse is tidy, sorting rubbish, ensuring the warehouse is well organised, no products lying randomly on the floor, different locations.
- Managing stock in and out, keeping the boxes labelled with product name, finish and quantity, have the incoming shipments under control.
- Forecasting, preparing orders for the new stock
- Managing regular supply of packaging, ordering packaging supplies when needed ensuring there is always a regular supply of branded boxes, bubble wrap and tape, accounting for busy periods/ holiday which may affect delivery times.
- Ensure all equipment warehouse tools, labels are in place and readily available for the team
- Dealing with DPD delivery drivers, chasing for driver collections, dealing with the depot if needed.
- Sorting customer returns, updating system with notes
- Using the forklift when needed to organise stock and pallets, and take incoming shipments (forklift training/refresher can be provided)
- Batch testing, testing electrical products, visual observation, keeping record of the damage
- Building positive relationship with the team
What do you need?
- Previous experience within a warehouse would be essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy essential.
- The ability to prioritise workloads.
- Hardworking, pro-active and an ability to adapt to new processes.
- A team spirited approach to your work.
Contact us on the numbers below in order to book an interview with us:
Whatsapp : 078 485 8495 (Elisa)
Calls: 071 861 1908 (Bell)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)