An exciting opportunity for the position of Trainee Store Manager Footgear is now available.
If your middle name is discipline, your first name energetic & surname fun – you may be the person we are looking for!
Passionate about business, branded shoes, people, profitable sales & teamwork?
Even better – why not consider yourself suitable & appropriate for a positively rewarding role & fulfilling responsibility in a business passionate about people, shoes & sales?
The Key Performance Areas:
- Customer care
- Staff Management
- Stock management
- Expense and asset control
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- 3-5 years proven, credible retail experience will be an added advantage
- Computer literate especially Excel
- In depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Be able to work shifts/weekends and public holidays
- Be able to work well independently and competitively
- Be able adhere to all company policies and procedures as required
- Be able to manage a staff compliment of ± 12 employee
- Be able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Management Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Diversity Commitment
Closing Date: 01 SEPTEMBER 2019
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.