HMS Placements – Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal
- To efficiently receive stock and place stock into designated storage areas.
- To efficiently retrieve stock from designated store areas and supply customers, couriers and driver(s).
- To ensure that the general appearance of the store is neat and up to standard whilst conducting daily activity.
- Efficiently and effectively fit tyres to rims upon instruction by the Store Manager.
- Assist in cycle counting / stock takes upon instruction by the Store Manager.
- Effectively execute general tasks upon request.
- Grade 10
- Valid Forklift licence
- Acceptable verbal, reading and writing communication in English.
- Ability to count accurately.
- Forklift handling.
- Stock handling.
Salary neg R7000- R8000 experience depende