– South Africa
Applications are invited for the above-mentioned positions in the Northern Region based at our Tzaneen TradeXpress . The successful incumbents will report to the Branch Manager .
Purpose of the position:
This incumbent is responsible for scanning and controlling of stock and general duties related to the operational business of the branch.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Living the company’s values.
- Scan products and ensure correctness of products, quantities and packaging.
- Ensuring correctness of sales order.
- Promote customer relationship.
- Promote new products.
- Ensure that no stock leaves the premises without an invoice.
- Effectively liaise with the Cashiers, Stock controller and Branch Manager.
- Assist with stock take.
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Grade 12
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Two years working experience in a similar environment.
- Must be prepared to work overtime and Saturdays
- Knowledge and exposure to Retail Office environment.
- Knowledge and exposure to the stock take procedure.
- Must have own transport
- Must be willing to work overtime and public holidays.
- Adept at handling challenging interpersonal relationship.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference Number: 15828 Closing Date: 24 June 2019
Job Segment: Document Control, Administrative