Sharemont is continuously evolving and growing thanks to the dynamic individuals we have in our organisation. We are constantly on the outlook for extraordinary people to join our young company to help us develop and grow to even greater heights. Are you a high energy, driven individual who has a vision to excel in business? Do you want to learn the essential skills you need to achieve this vision, join a team of successful entrepreneurs teaching individuals how to better manage their financial education. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and exceptional sales consultants who have a passion for sales and can sell HARD. Financial gain is what drives our sales teams with great incentives, bonuses, travel trips abroad and exceptional 12 week challenges.
As a Sales Consultant at Sharemont, you will be managing the enrolment process with the end client. We deal with our clients on appointment basis. Within any of these disciplines, you can expect this exciting career to include:
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
- Sourcing and meeting new clients, through various means including booked appointments, advertising and networking events.
- Maintaining regular contact with new clients using our market leading database and maintain targets.
- Within your first 4 Day classroom based training by our excellent training team (this continues throughout your career and growth with the company)
- Work with your Call Centre agent to gather and book as many appointments as possible.
Whether you have sales experience, or industry experience which you believe would make you well placed for this position, we’d love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with dedication to stick in a sales environment.
- Passion, credibility and drive.
- Interpersonal skills that will enable you to build strong relationships with your clients and sell hard to close the deal.
- The ambition and determination to grow with the company and contribute to a long standing relationship.
What’s we Offer
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
- Training– we are committed to developing our employees through our industry leading training to help you achieve success.
- Career growth– From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow.
- Back-up and Support– From day 1 of joining the company your managers and personal call centre agent will be there to assist and lead you.
- Huge potential earnings– with a competitive profit share commission scale you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
- Incentives– Monthly bonuses and rewards, weekly incentives and 12 week challenges.
1. This is a target Driven position
2. Please ensure your personal email address is on your CV before submission as you will receive a formal email if your CV is shortlisted.
Please apply via indeed or Whats App your CV to 072 175 6887. Alternatively call the office on 010 634 0040 Calls will be answered during office hours ONLY (Monday to Friday 08h00 to 16h00)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R14,000.00 to R22,000.00 /month
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Woodmead, Gauteng (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)