Warehouse is looking for unemployed people. No experience needed for this position.
Requirements p1 Grade 9 Good communication Handle Pressure Work independently Be South African
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Pick and deliver correct parts to customers and Workshop on time. If necessary, pack the parts and arrange for delivery or pick up.
- Complete relevant documentation accurately, including invoices, payment and other official papers.
- Work together with the Workshop to ensure parts availability and ensure packaging, service exchange and warranty parts procedures are adhered to.
- Receive and inspect all packages delivered, resolving any discrepancies.
- Dispatching of parts, verifying dispatched parts against the invoice and ensuring that the invoice is completed accurately and signed.
- Load and unload parts, bin to appropriate location. Pack parts in correct bin locations, ensure new bin locations are entered into the bin register and handed to Parts Manager for input.
- Daily cycle counts to be handed to Parts Manager and discrepancies reported immediately.
- Review parts movement when picking parts, ensuring stock level is kept at the required level.
- Ensure outgoing goods documentation corresponds to the relevant documentation.
- Regularly liaise with Parts Sales person on orders, deliveries etc.
- Monitor stock, spare parts and inventory, organising stock take as required.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the storeroom is kept clean and in order.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
- Build and develop customer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service, ensuring customer needs are being met.
- Organise the return of cores packaging material, warranty and bought back goods.
- Perform Parts driver’s duties, Collection and delivery of parts.
Education and/or Experience
- Basic high school education
- Technical experience or qualification
- Previous experience in automotive industry/warehouse environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven organisational skills and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform tasks carefully and accurately
- General warehousing skills & knowledge
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and technical awareness of motor vehicles
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build and manage relationships
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Knowledge of procedures and laws concerning stocking, packing and treatment of waste.
- General computer skills