PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
- Increase sales
- Stock loss
- Drive a low-cost business according to company standards
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
- Management of team
- Grade 12
- Business-related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
- Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 19 FEBRUARY 2020
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV or Fax : 086 528 2947
Please use KOLONNADE as a reference
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Retail Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Kolonnade, Gauteng (Preferred)