DEPARTMENT: SUPPLY CHAIN
BASED: KUILSRIVIER DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To supervise all pick and pack functions in order to meet daily production plans through optimisation of dynamos and packaging.
- Supervising the achievement of the distribution department’s daily targets (i.e. productivity/packaging costs) through capacity management
- Managing and motivating dynamo’s
- Understand and execute the Picking module Standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Provide leadership and coaching within the distribution department
- Identification of operational problems and provide recommendations to Ops Manager
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, housekeeping and rosters
- Manage the relationships between different departments and stakeholders
- Refer any problems with TES staff failing to meet standards to Ops manager
- Work in any other department when required
- Adhoc tasks as required
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 years’ experience within the Distribution Centre environment dealing with stock management, picking and stock flow
- Computer Literacy: MS Office
- Competencies required: Planning, Organising and Control; Detail orientation; Ability to build and maintain relationships; Communication skills; a Passionate, service-oriented team player; Stress tolerance and Confidence and decisiveness.
- Proficient in English
CLOSING DATE: Monday 26 August 2019
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful. PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines.