Our client is looking for energetic part-time associates to acquire sales in the field. The associates will inform residents of the availability of high-speed fibre optic internet in their areas and the benefits so as to assist them in making the switch to fibre.
- Sales will be door to door.
- Role: part-time.
- Hours: 4pm – 7pm.
- Shift length: 3 hours.
- Agents must commit to 15 shifts a month to qualify for R750.
- Minimum of 20 shifts a month to qualify for R1000.
- R30 for every valid lead generated.
- R40 every sale converted.
- All training will be provided.
- Prospective applicant musthave a vehicle to conduct door to door sales (non-negotiable).
Associates generally make between R400 to R500 per shift.
Preference given to candidates close to Arboretum.
As there is a high demand for more agents, each agent that brings on board an additional candidate will be given a referral fee of R300 per candidate provided the additional candidate is retained for a minimum of one month. All CVs for referrals should be forwarded to: referrals @ goldstandardholdings.co.za (no spaces)
- Sales experience preferable
- Knowledge of fibre advantageous
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Goal oriented.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
- Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- English (Required)
- Afrikaans (Required)