Investment Finance Support Graduate (B.Com Finance Honours or BSc Investment Manager or B.Com Investment Management or Related Finance Degree) – Western Cape
Start immediately! 6 MONTH CONTRACT
Salary is negotiable dependent on qualifications & experience
Do you have a passion for the financial services / investment market and want to begin making use of your Accounting Degree and or expand on the experience you have since gained? Then this career prospect is for you!
Global Private Equity firm is offering this lucrative career opportunity to join their top niche team of professionals and specialist in the capacity of Finance Support.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Perform reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Support the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting through assimilating required documentation within the approval framework
- Assist the cost analysis function by ensuring policies and procedures are followed by administrators
- Reconcile all travel expenses as required by Finance
- Perform market research and data mining as required
- Assist with the reporting of the existing fund and assets
- Assist with preparation of investor reports
- Perform activities associated with compliance and governance across the deals and operations
- Taking responsibility for co-ordination of diary management for the Regional Head including planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- General administration including setting up of filing systems and processes for the team
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Using initiative to effect Foreign Exchange applications, visa applications, land arrangements, hotel bookings, meetings, etc.
- Prepare and provide meeting schedules (incl. booking of rooms) as required by the team (for internal and external meetings, conferences etc.)
- B.Com Financial Honours degree or BSc or BCom in Investments or Related Finance Degree required
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Fluency in English written and verbal is essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite, intermediate to advanced MS Excel is essential
- Technical accounting knowledge
- Invests high levels of energy in work
To apply for this role, please forward a copy of your detailed CV, together with copies of your transcripts (degree results) to <-Please upload your CV here- or contact Lameez Dollie on 021-.