This position offers a basic salary plus commission.
Risk ZA Corporate Sustainability is recruiting and if you satisfy the below requirements, we need you!
Duties and Responsibilities
The applicant must be able to :
1. Be able to speak in Afrikaans. However, everything we do is in English. We do have a number of Afrikaans Clients that would appreciate us speaking to them in Afrikaans.
2. Work independently and interdependently
3. Work towards daily targets and monthly targets that are set
4. Work within the team
5. Communicate with potential Clients and existing Clients in a professional manner
6. Negotiate with Clients when necessary
Desired Experience and Qualifications
The applicant must have a matric as well as a degree or diploma in Sales or Marketing
The applicant must be able to work on Microsoft Office, CRM and have the ability to manager their time with little or no supervision
Knowledge of Salesforce is required
An understanding of ISO Standards would be a great advantage
The applicant must have a minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: R8,000.00 to R12,000.00 /month
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelors (Preferred)