Stipend: R3500.00 to R4500.00
HiFi Corp & Incredible Connection are leading retail brands whom are committed
to contributing towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in our
The Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the
business. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job
practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
We have an programme that allows you to choose what’s right for you.
Graduate role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in our different
Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Human Resources, E-Commerce &
Requirements: Degree / Diploma in the following disciplines
- Marketing (Public Relations, Communications)
- Merchandising (Supply Chain)
- Finance – Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics)
Human Resources (Industrial Psychology, Learning and Development,
- Ecommerce (Logistics and Customer Service)
- Property Management (Projects, Administration)
What is in it for you?
- A 12 month graduate opportunity monthly stipend
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within retail industry
Applicants should not have participated in any SETA programme before
- Ambitious and looking to advance in their career within the retail industry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Outgoing, easy to work with people
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Acts with integrity and honesty
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our JD Group website. Simply go to the Careers tab on our website. Registration process – Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme.