National Debt Advisors is a leading company in the debt review industry and is set in the CBD area of Cape Town. The company offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing and exciting team. Our company’s focus is providing constant development and reward in an environment driven towards excellence and delivering outstanding customer service.
This position encompasses delivering quality Human Resource services by providing support in implementing people management initiatives which are in line with business strategies. The HR Officer will assist the organization to develop, improve, and implement policies related to employees. Ensuring that each employee is properly trained and assessed against the skills needed for the job. Some areas that the HR officer supervises will include conditions of employment, diversity, accessibility, negotiations with external agencies, remuneration, and recruitment.
- A competitive salary package
- Pension fund contribution
- Great growth opportunities
- Exciting evolving environment
Note: No parking available
The HR Officer will:
*Recruitment of staff including Job Descriptions, Reference Checks, and Contracts.
* Signatory on Agreements with Recruitment Agencies to ensure best placement rate and guarantee period
* Involved with evaluations for staff in conjunction with the relevant Manager
* Ensure that all staff understand and comply with Companies Policies and Procedures.
* Assist with Disciplinary Procedures
* Training – assist in training interventions
*Talent Capability, Development, Leadership, Performance, and Transformation
* Complete SETA documents and attend meetings with SETA when required
* Complete Employment Equity documents and submit online when required
* Assist in BBEEE compliance management
- HR Degree or related
- Min +3 years’ related experience
- Advanced Excel
- Report management
- CRM Management (SAGE/Bamboo or similar)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements. Preference will be given to candidates with great energy, a collegial management style, and a willing attitude. Package offer will greatly depend on qualifications and experience level.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R16,860.00 to R25,000.00 /month
- relevant HR related: 3 years (Required)
- I.R: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelors (Required)
- Cape Town, Western Cape (Required)