We are a fun, fast-paced, sales driven Contact Centre. The International sales department is seeking to expand the team with a dynamic agent. Sales agents receive inbound calls from potential customers, assess their needs and offer our products and services to generate new sales. The Inbound Sales Agent may also assist customers by resolving problems, fulfilling requests, and maintaining/upgrading customer accounts.
- Previous experience in international contact centre sales is a must.
- Sales experience and knowledge within one or more of the following: Phones; Wireless; Internet/Fibre; TV/Streaming; Data bundles; Smart technology.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high commitment to customer service.
- Must be sales driven and able to meet goals and targets
- Strong verbal phone communication skills along with the ability to listen to and empathize with customer concerns.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Above average computer skills using Microsoft Office.
- Stable work history and excellent attendance record.
- Ability to adapt to changes in policies and procedures.
- Must possess Matric Certificate.
- Clean and healthy living style with no criminal record.
- Basic salary and uncapped commission
- Performance incentives and travel rewards
- Paid training: only on full completion of training
- Medical aid and Provident Fund contribution
- Position allowance and Attendance bonuses
- Leadership Programs and Growth Platforms
How Do I Apply?
All applicants who meet the above criteria may apply online or for more information, Whatsapp our Recruitment Consultant Nerisha: 062 509 4902
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: R6,000.00 /month