Finance Operations R2R Senior Analyst – DOH00003V
Let’s get factual. Our Finance teams work to provide crucial support to ensure only the soundest of decisions are made for both our customers and us. Whatever you excel at, whether it be management analysis, facts and figures, forging partnerships or supporting business-critical decisions – we’ve got the role for you.
With us you will have full responsibility for day to day General Ledger Operations. day to day Revenue, Interconnect costs, Opex and Direct costs Operations and also act as the SPOC for SSC and SSC related activities including Quality Assurance
Apply if you have:
- Financial accounting, reporting and management reporting experience in a Telecom environment (5+ years).
- Bachelors degree in Finance
- Must be a Qualified Account
- Knowledge of SAP/Oracle and advanced Excel.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to work with different groups and levels
- Adaptability and flexibility in changes
- Ability to work in high pressure environment and deal with tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to articulate complex matters to Senior Management in a simple manner
Here at Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to create a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our Vodafone Qatar a great place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with us and we can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work here.
Sound like the corporate function you’d like to be part of?
Get on board today!
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : Ongoing
Apply on the company site