e.tv is South Africa’s biggest independent, free-to-air television
channel. With over 16 million viewers, e.tv appeals to all races,
ages and income groups and is the most viewed English language
channel in the country.
Your ultimate entry into the world of media.
If you are interested a 12 month Internship Programme (September
2019 – August 2020) in:
- Camera Operations
- Make up, Beauty and Hair
- Libraries and Archives
- Administration and Reception
- Call Centre
- Marketing , Branding and Events
- Human Resources
- Local Programming
- Graphic Design
Accounting, Administration, Advertising, Call Centre, Communications, Coordinator, Creative, Editing, Finance, Graduate, Human Resources, Intern, Journalist, Marketing, Technical
Broadcasting / Transmitting,Media
Your entry ticket into the world of Media is:
- A completed Undergraduate Degree or National Diploma (minimum three
- An excellent command of business English verbal and written
- Exceptional computer literacy, especially in applications that are
relevant to the field of study
- Availability and willingness to work irregular hours on a shift
schedule (if applicable to the department), including weekends and
We are interested in your:
- Insatiable curiosity to learn and your desire to integrate into the
world of work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Shortlisted candidates must be available for a panel
interviews/assessments in Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town.
- Successful applicants who are placed will receive a monthly
- Unfortunately, incomplete applications cannot be processed.
How to Apply
If you have not received a response 14 days after the closing date,
please assume that your application was not successful.