Closing Date: 08 July 2019
Location: East London
The Eastern Cape and Tourism Agency’s Finance Department is looking for Interns for the following sections within Finance:
1. Internal Audit (x1)
2. Creditors Management (x1)
3. Revenue Management (x2)
4. Asset Management (1)
5. Fleet Management (x1)
6. Financial Accounting (x1)
How To Apply
Should you be interested in applying for these positions please forward your application to:
1) All applications/enquiries can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Please specify the position you are applying for.
3) Applications must be accompanied by a CV. Applications received after the closing date and/or those submitted to an address not listed above will not be considered. If you do not receive a response within 30 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
NB: In line with the Employment Equity Policy of the Eastern Cape Parks & Tourism Agency, preference will be given to interns that are studying towards the relevant qualification within the streams above.
Please note that only students/interns with funding from their College / Institution / Seta will be considered.
The ECPTA reserves the right not to fill any advertised position.