To provide an efficient and effective documents management service.
Key Performance Areas
- Process incoming/ outgoing mail and mail batching.
- Perform a range of correspondence Management responsibilities.
- Perform Banking Indemnity Form (BIF).
- Render maintenance of Correspondence Management Infrastructure, Equipment`s and material.
Qualification & Experience
- NQF 4(Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant 1 year working experience in an administrative environment.
Technical and behavioural competencies required
- Personal mastery
- Emotional wisdom
- Ethics and governance
- Customer orientation and customer focus
- Communication skills
- Planning and organisational.
- Computer Literacy
- Team work
- Diversity awareness
- Analytical thinking
A total cost to company of minimum remuneration package applicable to this position is R185 338.00
Per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience
Closing date: 23 July 2019
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer; successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs“.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date
- Submit a short cv with a maximum of 5 pages
APPLICATIONS CAN BE FORWARDED FOR ATTENTION OF THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER AT email@example.com OR Hand delivered at 38 Ida Street, Menlo Park, Pretoria, 0081.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to people from previously disadvantaged groups.
Prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.