Institution: Riversdale Hospital (Garden Route District)
Core Title: Administrative Line Function and Support Personnel
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
Minimum educational qualification:
- Grade 12/Senior Certificate.
- Appropriate Transport and Support services experience.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Valid (Code B/EB) driver’s licence.
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to maintain confidentiality and excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Outlook) Programmes.
- Knowledge of policies and administrative practices.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, function independently and under pressure.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Manage and coordinate Transport Services in respect of Government Vehicles.
- Assistance to Support Services Staff (Workshop. Laundry and Main Kitchen) in managing the components.
- Relief of Registry Clerk duties as needed.
- Effective control over stock and equipment and the ordering of stock and equipment.
- Support and assistance to Supervisor with administrative tasks in respect of minute taking, arranging of meetings, attending site meetings, etc.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. (South Cape Forum 12/7/2019, PSVC 24/2019)