Institution: Post 1: Parkdene Community Clinic, Post 2: Blanco Community Clinic (Garden Route District)
Core Title: Administrative Line Function and Support Personnel
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
Minimum educational qualification:
- Grade 12/Senior Certificate.
- Appropriate practical experience of Health Information Systems (PHCIS, Sinjani and Tier.Net).
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Package (MS Windows, Word and Excel) proof must be attached.
- Knowledge of record-keeping procedures, Registry and Archive policy.
- Knowledge and experience in Departmental systems, (PHCIS, Sinjani and Tier .net).
- Ability to accept accountability, responsibility, to work independently and unsupervised.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Perform effective administrative role as a member of the Health Management Team.
- Record-keeping, filing and retrieving of folders, tracing of old folders, compiling of new folders and destruction of folders.
- Maintain of effective Registry functions.
- Completion registration and updating of Patient information.
- Effective data management and administer quality monitoring.
- Effective data capturing, interprets and analyses data trends.
- Present data for monthly Facility meeting.
- Effective support to the Supervisor and other Stakeholders in line with the Departmental Leadership Behavior Charter.
Note: Shortlisted candidates may be required to do a practical test. No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. This post was also advertised in PSVC 23/2019.