Sappi Southern Africa
Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas
Administration : Assistant ( P12 )
Sappi Saiccor Services Department requires an Administration Assistant to provide an effective administratrion and support function to the department.
This role reports to the Manager : Plant (Services)
The main responsibilities of this job are :
- Plan and organise daily calendar activities and discuss with line manager
- Monitor daily e-mails and prioritise as per line manager boundaries
- Schedule Meetings daily, weekly and monthly activities/events
- Provide administrative support, answer calls and record messages for relevant manager/s
- Update reports and circulate on time
- Coordinate events (Small projects, VIP visits, Mill review, departmental functions, etc.)
- Manage notice boards and general information
- Manage stationery and office requirements
- Assist with travel arrangments and requests for vehicles when employees need to do business traveling
- Take and record minutes of meeting for department meetings
- Coordinate of department annual medicals
- Complete time Management for the department on SAP
- Submit plant maintenance notifications / requests for service and monitors completion of request.
- Complete direct purchase requisitions and submit service acceptance once items are received on SAP
Ensure high levels of safety and housekeeping within area of responsibility.
- Grade 12 with an NQF level 4 Secretarial or Office Administration qualification
- 3 years of administration experience
- SAP experrience as well as experience within a heavy industry environment would be considered advantageous
Closing date : 29 July 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.